Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
· Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
· Manufacturing Work or Light Industrial experience isrequired.
· Hard-working with the ability to stay focused, pay attention to detail, and perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time.
· Must be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to follow all apparel guidelines specific to each department (i.e. long sleeves or coveralls in paint dept., etc.).
· Must be safety conscious and able to work well with others.
High School Diploma or GED required, Associates Degree preferred
Please apply forFUTUREconsideration.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, do not contact your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the button below to submit your resume. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visitkellyservices.comand downloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad®app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on